do you ever realize that there was a moment when your mom or dad put you down as a baby and never picked you up again
I told my mom about this and she walked over and picked me up I am a 22 year old adult woman
Now that’s what I call justice
Jillian, it’s a masterpost!!!! :D
Zach, this is exactly what I mean
the pet gender identity though are people serious ohh lord hold me back
doctors need to identify your gender because the male and female bodies have different structures you dumb shit
someone is going to say “i have to go to the moon” in a bored, defeated tone one day
Squidward kept this shit real
I think my Monday is now complete. *packs up and goes home*
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.